Former Slovakian residence of count Kubiny of 1870, it is a listed building, perfect for that luxury hotel holiday break. A complete renovation was finished in 1994. The building offered is a chateau with three detached apartments + garden kitchen.
Furniture is a mixture of reproduction furniture and luxury modern furniture, used in all the detached apartments and chateaux.
Flooring consists of a mixture of parquet and carpets.
Gas fired central heating by radiators, also marbled wood burning stoves in all apartments.
A caretaker tends to the Slovakian building all the year round.
There is car parking space for up to four vehicles.
The garden is boarded by cedars and fencing, the payment has interlocking pavers. We also provide a garden open fire. In the main part of the garden we have a luxury swimming pool “10x5x2m”, which has a water purification system.